Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Are You an Expert at "Something"????
Anything??? Anything at All? Then you should be "blogging" and making money! Ariana Huffington did and hers is worth over 100 million dollars! Maybe you can't write that well. don't let that stop you!
Blogging is successful when it makes you money! There are 3 ways to make money on the internet:
1. Sell Something!
2. Talk About Something That people want to hear! It doesn't take a big following to make big money! Related Advertisers will pay great money for "traffic" to your site!
3. Buy and Sell "Blog" Properties: This is a little know secret investment that is a great way to make money! Flipping Blogs!
See Our Side Links for more info:
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
The Above Link will get into a specific business plan. The key is, to think of the internet as a 7-11 with a whole lot more customers! Follow These Steps To Get Started:
1. Buy a Computer and sign up for High Speed Internet (It is a business after-all!). You can get High speed from your phone or cable company. Don't get a laptop if you plan on working from home.
2. Make a List of Your Knowledge Base! Write down everything you know something about and could qualify as an expert at.
3. You can sell three things over the Internet: Advertising, Information (The worlds largest Bookstore!) or actual products (something you make or something you resell).
4. Visit websites that already sell a product that is similar to the one that you want to sell. Calculate the cost and research what the profit margin will be.
Contact Me for a personal consultation at email@example.com. and I will send you a list of services that we offer to help you maximize the revenue of your online business. You can click on the above link as well, if you like to get started or look at some of the side-links as examples.